Strawmania! is FREE this year with gate admission!
Join us all weekend long for this original, fun for the whole family, attraction!
KING OF THE PULL!
When: Saturday, Sept. 22nd @ 8PM
Pull Classes: 17,500, 22,000, 28,000, and 36,000 lbs.
Visit King of the Pull for more information: http://www.kingofthepull.com/
When: Saturday, Sept. 22nd @ 6:00 PM
Classes: 10,500 lbs, 12,500 lbs, and 15,500 lbs
For more information, please contact Lloyd Brubacher at email@example.com.
Build-a-Birdhouse Workshop for Kids
When: Saturday, Sept. 22nd @ 10:00 AM
Where: Main Hall
Sponsored by: Grand Valley Ace Hardware
We are building a mini golf circuit at this year’s fair. Age friendly to all, and fun! If you or your family, or group, would be interested in completing the challenge, please register by contacting us.
The finished product is to be donated and used with the discretion of the Strawmania Committee.
– The finished product should not exceed 3′ x 6′
– The product must be safe, sturdy and strong.
– The product must be family friendly.
– Use interesting objects from home.
– Be creative! Get colourful! Get fun!
All entries will have the family/group name posted on the course/entry.
All entries will receive one dozen oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
When: Saturday, September 22, 2018 (1:00 pm – 3:30 pm)
Who: Children aged 10-16 years old
Free registration begins at 12:45 at the Grand Valley Agricultural Society information table in the main hall (beside the stage).
1st Prize: $20
2nd Prize: $10
Race is contained to the GVAS fairgrounds only!
Join Polka Dot Door’s Cindy Cook and baby polar bear Apoot, live on stage Sunday, September 23rd at 12pm and 2pm in the main hall!
Cindy Cook is a children’s performer. She is familiar to Canadian families as the longest running female host of Canada’s most popular TV show Polka Dot Door as well as the aware winning series Time to Read. Apoot dances along with the kids and joins in with the games which are part of the shows. He is always a big hit with the kids wherever he goes!
When: Saturday, September 22nd, 2018 @ 12 NOON (Tech opens at 10:00 AM)
Presented by: Edge Motorsports
$60.00 entry per class
– Full Size Straight Stock – $500 1st; $250 2nd; $100 3rd (paid on 15 entries)
– Mini Smash Straight Stock – $500 1st; $250 2nd; $100 3rd (paid on 15 entries)
– Trucks Straight Stock – $500 1st; $250 2nd; $100 3rd (paid on 15 entries)
– Mini Vans – $500 1st; $250 2nd; $100 3rd (paid on 15 entries)
– Figure 8 Racing – $500 1st; $250 2nd; $100 3rd (paid on 15 entries)
Rules & Regulations: https://www.edgemotorsports.ca/rules
Outdoor: If you are interested in being an outdoor vendor (food or otherwise) at this year’s Fall Fair, please download our 2018 Outdoor & Food Vendor Application Form here.
Indoor: Indoor vendors may download an application here.